- Payment to be made via bank transfer or bank deposit into Maybank Account
- Cash on Delivery available to customers who wishes to pick items up from Seberang Jaya. Meet up possible in Penang, too. Please email Jess-at-peekaroobaby-dot-com for enquiries
- In the quest towards a greener Earth, Peekaroobaby uses recycled packaging (for deliveries) where possible. Please let us know if you prefer to have your purchase packaged in a different way
- All orders are sent via local courier service or PosLaju/PosEkspress
- Peekaroobaby is not responsible for items lost/damaged while in transit
- Flat delivery of RM 6 to ANYWHERE in Malaysia
- Local pick-up/ Cash on Delivery is available to customers who wishes to pick items up from Seberang Jaya
- All items sold, are NON-RETURNABLE/REFUNDABLE (unless otherwise stated). Please contact us before placing an order shall this be a problem
- However if you are unhappy with your purchase, for any reason, please return them for an exchange in STORE CREDIT
- Exchanges are acceptable within 14 days of purchase
- Returned items has to be in unwashed, saleable condition. We reserve the right to accept or refuse a refund or exchange of items based on the items' condition
- If you are unsure of your size (for Peek-a-Pouches) before ordering, you are Pregnant (in which case, the days will be calculated from your due date), or your purchase is a Gift, please let us know in advance so we can make a note of it and honor an exchange, wherever possible
- Please note that costs of postage and handling are NON-REFUNDABLE
Free downsizing (for Peek-a-Pouches)
Most of the time, those new to babywearing tend to buy a too large Peek-a-Pouch due to reasons such as inexperience and Mommies slimming down as a result of breastfeeding. Peekaroobaby understands the need to have a right fit. Instead of searching for a new pouch, send your Peek-a-Pouch back for a free resize.
- Free downsizing for one year from date of purchase
- Customers of resellers are to register with Peekaroobaby by emailing name and details of purchase (e.g. Design name, size & date of purchase)to jess-at-peekaroobaby-dot-com
- Only applicable to downsizing. For obvious reasons, upsizing is not possible with a Peek-a-Pouch
- CUSTOMER TO BEAR ALL SHIPPIN CHARGES, TO and FRO. RM6 flat rate applies for Peekaroobaby to send out the downsized Peek-a-Pouch
- Downsizing is according to new measurements. Customers to ensure the fit is right. Ammendments are final. Peekaroobaby will not be held responsible for a wrong resize
Your privacy is important to us! Making a purchase requires that you supply your contact information (i.e. name,phone number,email address, shipping address etc.)
- The information you provide to us will be used solely by us, to process your orders
- We will not distribute, display or sell any information you entrust to us
- We will not allow any third party access to your personal information unless forced to do so by law
- We will not solicit you or contact you outside of order processing
Please Note! As with all types of baby carriers, your baby is not tied in. It is possible for a little one to climb out and about. In any case,
- DO NOT use the carrier if the little one is not cooperating.
- Put an arm around your little one when you squat or bend over.
- DO NOT use the carrier when performing tasks such as driving, jogging, climbing.
- Please be reminded that little ones are much closer to the shelves in shopping centres and supermarkets in the carrier.
- Please practice care so that they will not be able to reach dangerous or breakable items.
- ALWAYS remember to check on baby to ensure comfort and breathability.
Inspect the sling before each use. Always check that the fabric and the seams are in good condition. If you notice any weakness, DO NOT USE!
Peekaroobaby will not be responsible with any injuries occurring with your carriers.